• UPSC Examination: Civil Services, CAPF, EPFO etc
• State Services Commission Examination: MPSC, RJPSC, UPPSC, KPSC etc
• Staff Selection Commission (SSC): Combined Graduate Level (CGL)
• NGOs and Think Tanks: Multi-lateral Organizations, NGOs, Fellowship Programs etc
• Banking Exams: Reserve Bank of India, PSU Banks, NABARD etc
• Defence Examinations: Combined Defence Services, SSB e
• MIT-WPU has a strong relationship with 650+ industries in India and abroad and has also signed MOUs with various government establishments and foreign educational institutions. We actively support students for Campus Placement, Entrepreneurship Development and Pursuing Higher Studies.
• Several leading corporate houses having social wings are interested in recruiting people with this kind of exposure. A career in NGOs as Consultant or at the Advisory level is also a very good option.
• This program also develops entrepreneurial spirit - Conceptualize and establish one's own NGO or political party to transform specific areas in the socio-political arena.
• Networking of these students with their colleagues within the class as well as the networking they develop in due course of time with the guest & eminent faculties coming to deliver the lectures or while doing field projects and Internship in Political party offices and other sectors also generates immense opportunities in terms of career growth in related areas.
• Strong foundation for civil services aspirants who aspire to play leadership roles soon.
• Pursue a career as a Freelancer in the field of Media or P.R. (Change Public Relations)
• High level of analytic skills to meet the demands of complex contemporary public policy making
• Problem solving skills
• Effective written communication and advocacy skills to effectively argue and promote policy
• Broad and deep knowledge of the institutions, processes and practices of contemporary government and policy making